Tasks may be prioritized by setting various levels of importance, which are represented by different colored Flags. By selecting either a normal, high or very high importance level, regain full control over prioritization and ensure that a task never flies under the radar.
Adding an Importance Level:1. To add an importance level to a task, simply tap on a task.
2. The task details will then open.
3. Within the task details, tap an Importance icon, situated under the progress bar.
4. You will have a choice of 3 levels of importance. Each level of importance has a different colored flag attached to it. The 3 colors indicate each level of importance:
5. When you’re ready, select the appropriate importance level for your Task.
6. Once selected, a Flag icon will appear on the task circle, making identifying important tasks on the Workflow a breeze.