Notifications play a key role in ensuring that you never miss a beat. Each time there’s a change in your Task Board or something note-worthy happens, we’ll be sure to send you a quick in-app notification.
To view Notifications1. When there’s a change to your Task Board, a red notification with a number will show on the BELL icon (which can be found in the top-right corner of the app). The number shown will represent how many updates you have.
2. To view your updates, simply hit the speaker icon and your notifications will open. When a you have an new notification, a red number will appear in the right hand corner on the BELL icon. All new notifications will then be shown, with the most recent listed first. If you have no new notifications, the notification centre will appear as empty.
3. To dismiss a notification, tap the X next to each notification to close them. These will now be added to your dismissed notification tab.
4. Once all your notifications have been dismissed your unread notifications screen will be empty.
Editing your Notification settings
1. You have the ability to edit which Notifications you recieve. These options are Focused, Detailed and Custom. To edit your Notification Settings, go to ‘Manage Account’. ‘Manage Account’ can be accessed by clicking on your avatar in the home page.
2. Once there, select ‘Notifications & Emails’ from the left-hand menu.
3. You will then have the option to select a Notifications setting for your account.
4. Focused Notifications notify you the least out of the three options. Detailed Notifications inform you of all changes or updates that have been made. Custom Notifications allow you to personlize how you’re notified. When you’re happy with your new Notification Settings, hit ‘Save’ to save the edits to your account.
Please note: Access to this feature is subject to the plan that you’re on. For more information, please get in contact at email@example.com.