1. You are able to edit your list of tags by accessing your User Preferences. You can do this by tapping on your avatar situated in the home page.
2. This will direct you to a new screen. Then click on ‘Manage Account’.
3. Once there you will be able to manage your tags by tapping on the TAG icon, located under DropTask Settings.
4. Then you will have the option to remove existing tags and to add new tags.
5. To add a new tag, enter your new tag into the box, as seen below.
Adding Tags to a Task
1. To add a tag to a task, first select the task that you would like to add a tag to. Then tap on the Add a tag, situated in the task details.
2. Simply enter your new Tags into the box, as seen below.
3. Once you have finished creating your new tags, your tags will appear as part of the task.
Please note: Access to this feature is subject to the plan that you’re on. For more information, please get in contact at email@example.com.