1. You are able to edit your list of tags by accessing your User Preferences. You can do this by tapping on the COG icon situated in the MENU.
2. Once there you will be able to manage your tags by tapping on the TAG icon, located under DropTask Settings.
3. Then you will have the option to remove existing tags and to add new tags. To add a new tag, enter your new tag into the box, as seen below.
Adding Tags to a Task
1. To add a tag to a task, first select the task that you would like to add a tag to.
2. Then tap on the + icon, situated at the bottom right-hand corner. Tap on ‘Manage Tags,’ to choose existing tags and to add new ones.
3. Simply enter your new Tags into the box, as seen below.
4. Once you have finished creating your new tags, your tags will appear as part of the task.